I have bot involved ter the stock market for 35 years. I hope you love my articles about stocks and financial topics.
If Facebook is too pricey for your investment portfolio, there are many other publicly traded social networking stocks to that can be invested te to take part of the social networking dominance of the Internet. This article provides a list of publicly traded social networking stocks and an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) that holds a basket of publicly traded social networking stocks, permitting an investor to build up broad exposure to the social networking stock sector.
Publicly Traded Social Networking Stocks To Play The Facebook IPO
List Of Publicly Traded Social Networking Stocks and ETFs
Publicly traded social networking stocks that are listed on major stock exchanges:
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) – Gezaghebbend social networking webpagina on the Internet that sets the standard te social networking
- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) – Social networking webpagina built around epistel 140 character communications that are known spil “tweets”
- Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) – Social networking app that permits users to send messages and photos that are deleted after opening. Known for providing creative photo enhancements and stories that users can tell.
- Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) – Superior Internet search engine with a social networking service called Google+
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE: LNKD) – Superior Internet career networking webpagina for networking with contacts te the business and professional sphere
- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) – Operates one of the largest social networking Internet platforms te China
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) – China based Internet search engine that offers social networking services ter China
- Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) – An online gaming company that provides online games via Facebook and other social networking sites
- MeetMe, Inc. (AMEX: MEET) – Operates a social networking webpagina that is geared towards people looking to meet fresh people online
- Mediabistro Inc. (NASDAQ: MBIS) – An Internet media company that provides content, education, and career services to social media, traditional media, and creative professionals through a portfolio of online properties and communities, including AllFacebook.com, which chronicles developments at Facebook and provides unique Facebook services
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) – A development stage company that provides software applications for mobile social networking applications.
Publicly traded social networking stocks that trade on stock quotation systems:
- Snap Interactive, Inc. (OTCBB: STVI) – An application developer that provides online dating applications for social networking web sites and mobile platforms
- FriendFinder Networks Inc. (Pink Sheets: FFNTQ) – An Internet and technology company that provides social networking services and web-based movie sharing services
Publicly traded Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) that concentrates on publicly traded social networking stocks:
- Completo X Social Media Index ETF (SOCL) – An ETF that invests te social media companies via the world
Caution Regarding Buying Publicly Traded Social Networking Stocks
It is significant to keep te mind that the price of publicly traded social networking stocks are affected by a broad range of stock market coerces, from overall stock market sentiment to individual company developments to switches te technology, that may have an influence the value and price of the stocks. Thesis price-impacting market coerces may or may not be related to the company’s social networking activities. Therefore, buying any of thesis stocks should only be considered after performing decent financial due diligence on the stock or ETF one is considering investing te. Additionally, zindelijk precautions should be taken, including using zekering loss orders and limiting the size of exposure to any one social networking stock to limit the potential for losses due to unexpected outcomes.
Disclaimer: This article wasgoed not written by a financial professional or a registered financial advisor. This article is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be solicitation or recommendation to purchase any stocks, ETFs, or securities mentioned herein. Please raadpleging a registered financial advisor to ensure you understand the risks and prizes associated with buying and selling stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and other financial products.