Text-to-Speech functionality permits our characters to speak any text dynamically, te auténtico time with accurate lip-synching. Special effects can also be applied to the audio, including emotive cues and expressions. This functionality comes spil an alternative or vleierij to a vivo human voices, and is often used ter conjunction with our Record by Phone and Record by Mic technologies. TTS is available te 25 languages, including translation from and back to English or other languages. Wij also suggest Text to Sing technology.
- More than 185 different masculine and female voices.
- Accurately pronounces text written ter 30+ languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- English (US, UK, Australian, Irish, Indian, Scottish, South African)
- French (European, Canadian)
- Portuguese (Brazilian, European)
- Spanish (Castilian, Mexican, Argentine, Chilean)
- CareerBuilder’s Monk-e-Mail and Monk-e-Maker
- Purina’s Critter Carols and Petropolitan
- 7-UP’s Burping Bunnies
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Text to Speech functionality can be incorporated into any Oddcast custom-built application. Text to Speech is also available to developers building their own applications, and APIs are available to integrate the module with third-party applications.